- satisfy at least AA criteria and aim to satisfy AAA criteria in WCAG 2.0
- maintain and further develop an accessible website
- communicate in a plain and easily perceivable manner
- ensure universal design when selecting or updating third party systems
The accessibility principles we follow
- Information and user interface must be perceivable by all users.
- The users must be able to navigate the website and operate its interface.
- The website must be readable and understandable, with a predictable user experience.
- Content must be compatible with assistive technology, and robust enough to remain accessible over time.
This is how we work with accessibility
- Universal design is part of our daily maintenance and further development of the website.
- We focus on correcting WCAG errors continuously.
- We consider all feedback that can contribute to improve the accessibility of our site.
Help us improve our accessibility
We highly appreciate your feedback on our work with universal design on this site. If you discover accessibility errors, flaws or areas to improve, please send us an email on email@example.com